GxNutrient is a DNA-based micronutrient analysis engineered for your body’s unique chemistry.
What is GxNutrient?
GxNutrient provides a comprehensive analysis of your genetic predisposition to absorbing micronutrients in your diet. Even if you eat a perfectly balanced diet with plenty of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals, most of us have some difficulty in absorbing one or more micronutrients at the cellular level. Understanding your genetic profile for how your body likely processes key vitamins and minerals is an important step in developing a healthy nutrition program.
The GxNutrient Program Includes:
- DNA collection kit shipped to your preferred address
- Laboratory analysis of your DNA sample – 42 genetic markers
- Online interactive GxNutrient report, including:
- Analysis of your DNA sample – 42 genetic markers
- Recommendations to help you address any potential deficiencies
- Nutrient recommendations, including supplement suggestions
- Supporting scientific research
- Printable PDF version of GxNutrient report (view sample report)
- Online health content (videos, articles, recipes, etc.) targeted to you based on your genetic profile